Working at Camp Heartland will be one of the most amazing and rewarding summers of your life! Heartland is a place where relationships are built and lives are impacted in a Christ-centered environment. Everything we do at Heartland revolves around building relationships. Your primary responsibility as a counselor is to build a relationship with your campers and love on them with the unconditional love of Jesus Christ.
To View Heartland’s Staff Video:
- Work and live in a Christ centered community
- Monitor the health and safety of your campers and accompany them at all times
- Lead or be a part of a devotional each day
- Teach or assist activities (lifeguard, high ropes, wrangling)
- Provide encouragement and accountability for fellow staff and make lifelong friendships
- Learn leadership skills and gain new and valuable experiences to help you grow
- BUT MOST OF ALL, showing our campers what it means to live a life that is passionate about following Jesus Christ.
**All positions paid, with room and board provided.
Apply now! 2013 Summer Staff Application
For more information or if you have questions please contact the Program Director,