The ministry of Heartland Center is made possible by the generous giving of the PC(USA) Presbyteries of Heartland and Northern Kansas, dozens of congregations, and hundreds of individuals. We invite you to prayerfully consider supporting our ministry in one of the following ways:
1. Unrestricted annual giving, a one time gift, or monthly automatic contributions.
2. Restricted Donations – i.e. camp scholarships, intern scholarships, and memorial gift
3. Planned Giving – Contact us for options to include Heartland Center in your wills or estates, annuities or other instruments.
4. Donation of property and services- Heartland Center will accept select property and services such as vehicles, working appliances and some furniture, tools and equipment, building materials.
5. Amazon Wish List- purchase items from our Amazon Wish List and they'll be sent right to our door. View our Wish List by clicking here.
--Water Walkers x 4, est.- $500 each
--Cast Iron Skillets and/or Dutch Ovens x 4
--Basketballs, Horseshoes, Volleyballs, Frisbees, Discs
--Couches/Sofas in Gently-Used or New Condition
--Washing Machines- Top Loading
--Lamps- Small and Medium
(Please provide only items which are in good or like new condition)
--Chain Saws- Gas Powered x 3- est. $300 each
--Lumber- Full Lengths- Treated or Untreated
--Minivan- In Reliable Condition
--Car Trailer- "Pull Behind," Road Legal
--Pick-Up Truck- Heavy Duty
--Pick-Up Truck- Standard